How different is your product from your best competitor? Probably not that different.
But YOU are, and the way you communicate makes all the difference.
Ask yourself these 10 questions and decide what you can immediately do differently to boost your email success:
1.Does your prospect, lead, customer, client feel like the email was written for them – or for the anyone?
2. Do they feel like you’re a human or bot?
3. Do you sound like everyone else or like someone they would actually like to talk to?
4. Do you push, push, push or give them reason to want to learn more?
5. Do you make the next step easy for yourself or for them?
6. Do you create excitement about their successful outcome or focus on your product features?
7. Do you simply answer questions – transactionally perfect – or connect with emotion and care to help them feel safe and smart?
8. Do you fill your email with “I, I, I”, (I’d like to point out, I saw, I noticed, I think, I would like, I will, I agree) or with a focus on “you” and “your”?
9. Is your messaging authentic or stilted?
10. Are your emails strategic or just reactive?
Smart, strategic email messaging extends sales reach and improves sales results. Your product doesn’t have to be very different from your competitive set, but you do.
Before you go—
The whirlwind is behind us and the future is bright! With two-thirds of buyers preferring remote interactions – digital and virtual – polishing your email selling skills is key to dramatically improving sales.
It’s time to stop sending email after email only to be ignored! You can write quick, strategic, smart messages that get results and drive sales!