1. Don’t make me think.
2. Make the next step easy.
3. Reattach if you’re asking questions about something you previously attached.
4. Provide phone numbers that I can tap.
5. Hyperlink helpful information and resources.
6. Limit/Eliminate attachments.
7. Create a frictionless experience.
8. Make the experience pleasant.
9. Show you care.
10. Do all the work for me so I can just say, “Yes, please!”
Right now, pull up the last three selling messages you sent. How easy, fun, sweet did you make it for the buyer to accept or take the next step?
Get rid of any obstacles.
Just don’t make me think beyond, “This is awesome. They get my needs. Please send the agreement.”Before you go…
Are you looking for fresh, modern ideas to boost success at your next sales meeting or conference? SpeakerSue will energize your meeting, keep everyone engaged and provide the “kick” your team needs to create a cultural change in the way they communicate.
To use email more strategically and successfully, send an email to Sue@SpeakerSue.com or call (+1-480-575-9711) to check availability. You can count on fresh, practical content to convert more leads and drive revenue and profitability.
PS. Please forward this blog to others who can also benefit! Thank you!