The M&A Today Awards are designed to be the most comprehensive and prestigious awards program worldwide, with participants from over 163 countries. The awards aim to recognize and celebrate excellence on a global scale. They cover regional, national, and international boundaries, providing readers with an impartial, empirical, and comprehensive view of the winners.
It is required that all M&A Today Awards receive a minimum of 27% of votes from the global readership, which currently exceeds 538,000. In these challenging times, the annual awards provide a platform to recognize outstanding achievements in the industry.
Award evaluation process:
Once the voting process is complete, an independent panel of judges reviews the votes in each category. The awards set a benchmark for the industry’s best leaders, teams, and organizations, based on the principles of veracity, accuracy, and insight.
A unique and confidential analysis method is employed to rank winners for each award category based on their domestic and international work. This comprehensive ranking method generates a shortlist of firms, using a wide-ranging set of criteria, including:
- The strategic nature of work conducted.
- The complexity of work conducted.
- The scale of work conducted.
- Whether the work conducted was done so in a speedy manner, and within budget.
- Any ground-breaking or innovative processes used during completion of conducted work.
- The judges have been asked to focus strongly on the complexity and strategic significance of work conducted.